- Complete Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary curriculum, characterized by individual instruction corresponding to the developmental level of each child emphasizing self discovery, learning to learn, and love of learning.
- Behavior and discipline governed by peer expectations and mutual respect.
- Competition is limited to bettering a child's own performance.
- Toddler Community for children ages 22 months to 3 years
- Primary classes for children ages 3 to 6 years
- Lower Elementary 1st through 5th Grade
- Children at LRMS enjoy a balance of individual and noncompetitive group activites.
- Special Montessori materials motivate learning in area of practical life, sensorial awareness, mathematics, language, geography, science, art, music and movement.