Little Rock Montessori School provides a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop the foundational habits, attitudes, skills and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
Thank you for your interest in the Little Rock Montessori School. To find out more about our school and the Montessori Method, we invite you to visit. If you decide to visit, please call and make an appointment first so that we can set aside a specific time for you and your family to come see our school.
Our program includes elementary classes for first through third grade, primary classes for children ages 3 to 6 years and a toddler community ages 22 months to 3 years are offered. We have observation rooms you may use to observe the children working at any time.
What Makes Us Different
- Complete Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary curriculum characterized by individual instruction corresponding to the developmental level of each child emphasizing self discovery, learning to learn, and love of learning.
- Behavior and discipline governed by peer expectations and mutual respect.
- Competition is limited to bettering a child’s own performance.
- LRMS enjoys a balance of individual and noncompetitive group activites.
- Montessori materials motivate learning in area of practical life, sensorial awareness, mathematics, language, geography, science, art, music and movement.
Please feel free to call with any questions or to schedule an appoinment, (501) 225-2428.
- March 21
- March 22
- March 25
- April 9
- April 19
- April 26
My little one stay at LRMS for 7 months with Ms. Sandy. She loves the school and is happy to go to school everyday.As parent, I think most of the teachers and stuffs are friendly. The facility is old but clean and organized. Overall, we had good experience with LRMS.If something could be better, that would be mail to home or give the tuition invoice to us in person. Because LRMS has no autopay system which was really surprised me and old -fashioned. "It will take you to small claims for any late"-- from another review. And it is true.Thank you Ms. Sandy.Thank you Ms. Cristina.Thank you Michelle.Thanks for all the loves to the kids.Zhuo Liu
My 3-year-old daughter is going to this school for last 6 months. She likes the kids, she loves the teachers, and she is happy there every day. My daughter was not speaking English but now counting, can write and read some letters. We are very pleased that we found this school.Konstantin Dreval
This is an amazing school. The teachers and administration are absolutely wonderful. Everyone is extremely kind here and the students get top-notch education.Allie Dickerson
Great School Great StaffFISHERKING
Little Rock Montessori
3704 N Rodney Parham Rd.
Little Rock, AR. 72212