Little Rock Montessori School provides a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop the foundational habits, attitudes, skills and ideas that are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
Thank you for your interest in the Little Rock Montessori School. To find out more about our school and the Montessori Method, we invite you to visit. If you decide to visit, please call and make an appointment first so that we can set aside a specific time for you and your family to come see our school.
Our program includes elementary classes for first through third grade, primary classes for children ages 3 to 6 years and a toddler community ages 22 months to 3 years are offered. We have observation rooms you may use to observe the children working at any time.
What Makes Us Different
- Complete Preschool, Kindergarten and Elementary curriculum characterized by individual instruction corresponding to the developmental level of each child emphasizing self discovery, learning to learn, and love of learning.
- Behavior and discipline governed by peer expectations and mutual respect.
- Competition is limited to bettering a child’s own performance.
- LRMS enjoys a balance of individual and noncompetitive group activites.
- Montessori materials motivate learning in area of practical life, sensorial awareness, mathematics, language, geography, science, art, music and movement.
Please feel free to call with any questions or to schedule an appoinment, (501) 225-2428.
Little Rock Montessori
3704 N Rodney Parham Rd.
Little Rock, AR. 72212